My name is Morgan and I am a 24 year old college student trying to figure myself out, and invite you to join me along the way! This blog is mainly to serve as a communal spot to record all my random thoughts, hopes, and dreams; it’s also a tool I am using so that that I might be lucky enough to witness my own personal growth in action.
A few things about me:
1. I am not an English major. Haha. Not even close…so please bare with me for any spelling or grammatical errors we may encounter along the way!
2. I randomly find inspiration throughout the days/week/month/year! I don’t plan on having a set time or schedule for posting these blogs, but have no doubts that there will be new ones posted very regularly!
3. I’m obsessed with Steve Irwin. Even if we have nothing else in common, mention Australia/the Irwin family/anything wildlife related and I guarantee we will be best friends before you know it!
4. My dog is my best friend and I don’t trust anyone she doesn’t like (which is actually a rarity…she’s a lover, not a fighter.)
5. I LOVE to gain new perspectives of everything and anything. I have a tendency to become stuck in my own way of thinking and feel it’s such a great learning opportunity to be able to see something from another person’s point of view. So please please PLEASE ask questions and share your own thoughts and opinions! An open discussion is always welcome.
I can’t wait to see where this adventure takes me!